Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Neon Lights




Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights


Demi Lovato - Neon Lights 





Hello to my lovely readers!
Ohh myy it's been a while since my last post right?
I miss writing here and doing my nails. Really.

So, what is up to my life lately?
Actually i've been busy moving out from Jakarta to Bandung. Soo yes, i'm staying in Bandung now.
Being a "temporary unemployed" is quite fun hahaha i mean i can wake up whenever i want and the most important thing is i can paint my nails whenever i want :)

I'm enjoying my unproductive time now before i go for "the real job"

Ah, enough with my life, now let's hop to my nails!






Remember my last trip to Malaysia? 
Yes the F1 one, right. When i was there, i found this super duper cute neon nail accessories from Forever 21.
I was super excited to see that Forever 21 in Malaysia sells nail accessories. I mean, in Indonesia, they didn't sell such thing but thank God, now they do!







It's been 2 months since i bought this lovely accessories. And, i haven't done anything to my nails with it.
Until yesterday, when i was driving, Neon Lights by Demi Lovato was played on the radio and i was thinking, neon neon neon, gosh! my neon accessories.
Haha yup, that was how this neon design idea comin up ;)




I really love these nail accessories. I love the size, love the colors, love how easily they stick and picked.
What do you think about this design?
Do you love it like i usually love my designs? ;p

For those who live in Malaysia, i got this from Forever 21 in Pavilion Mall only for 15 MYR.
Go get it!!

Thanks for reading.
I will sure appreciate your lovely comments.
If you want me to follow you, just let me know :)

Take care,

Ita

9 comments:

  1. hey sweetie!

    totally love your blog!
    so amazing post!

    would you like to follow each other?

    let's keep in touch:D

    Check my blog http://www.fashionrailways.com

    my fb page: http://www.fashionrailways.com/wp-admin/

    my instagram: http://instagram.com/fashionrailways

    lvoe
    vicky
    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your neon nails caught my eyes!
    so pretty kak :)

    xx
    Overload Journals
    find me on: Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nails! You are so talented!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE NAILS ART
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love all your nail art especially this one it makes me interesting because of the neon colour..

    xx,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete