Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dorothy Perkins: All About Rose



Hello, lovely readers!
I got an invitaton from Dorothy Perkins to attend their special event last week. They were about to launch their latest special edition called "All About Rose".
I was so surprised because this was my first time to be invited to a fashion event.



There, as you can see. I did my nails as usual hahhaha. This mani was inspired by Dorothy Perkins' All About Rose Collection. What do you think? Yay or Nay?







Dorothy Perkins' All About Rose collection is really really really beautiful. I love the colors, i love the patterns. Their dresses and skirts are soo pretty. I really wanted to have all of em. Or at least one of them! Anybody willing to give me one? I'll be your no. 1 fan for the whole of my life :p.




Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Clutch: New Look; Heels: VNC; Necklace: Gift from a friend



I tried some of DP's collection and let me show you two items that i love the most.
First, there was this super duper cute white bolero with full 4D roses on it.
I love this bolero soo much. See it for yourself and i'm sure you'll agree with me!


Look at those 4D Roses!!


Second, there was this pretty dress. You know i always love wearing dresses. So when i saw this dress, i couldn't not try it.



See how pretty the dress is. The rose patterns come with really pretty pink and blue colors. Such a great combinations! And the dress is soo comfortable to wear. I can imagine going to another tea party wearing this dress and all of the guests praising this beautiful dress. Aaaah just give me one now! Lol.







Julian Tanoto and Regina Raquel

Julian Tanoto and Regina Raquel was spotted having fun trying on the collection and they seemed to have a blast just like me.
Julian was so pretty wearing that maxi dress, isn't she?
They were sooo pretty and fabulous 

Last but least, for you Jakartan fashionistas! Dorothy Perkins is having this competition.
Join it and maybe you're lucky enough to win a free afternoon tea at TWG Tea Salon & Boutique.
As we all know, TWG has the best tea in Indonesia. 
So, why should wait? Join the competition!

That's it for today post.
Thank you Dorothy Perkins, Mitra Adi Perkasa, and Nadissa for inviting me to your cute event!
Thank you readers for reading my post!

Oh and thank you boyfriend for accompanying me and taking photos of me hahaahaha.

Take Care!
Ita





28 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post!
    You have an amazing blog!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great event!
    You look adorable, moreover the nail art matched the floral dress!
    Fabulous! :D

    P. S.: Follback Instagramku Pussss heheheee :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih cantikkk udah ku follback yaah instagramnya hihihi

      Delete
  3. loving their collection! you look cute in them! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute <3
    nice nail art and dress
    xx

    http://ladydiene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a pretty nails :)

    http://creepyvalins.blogspot.com

    http://typicalval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous..! nice photos.. love your nail art!
    let me know if maybe you want to follow each other :) follow me and i will follow u back immediately.. we can support each other :)
    http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful nails, love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta looove Dorothy Perkins <3

    Hugs from Denmark

    /Frida
    www.fridaspeach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge fan of DP, but this collection is absolutely amazing :)

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dorothy perkins, and lovely pics..
    do you mind if we can follow each other??

    with love:
    Bella Luna
    http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful nailart and love the new collections too :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your manicure is beautiful! Love all the pictures you took!

    Beauty Schooled

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, im just inlove with this collection! And the dresses you tried on are perf!

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous in that dress and very interesting pics! :)

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! Would you like to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Kisses
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the rose print atching the nails! Adorable (:
    You have a lovely blog, I'd really appreciate if you check out mine!
    Maybe we can follow eachother if you like (;

    Alina à la Mode Blog



    JFashion Blog
    Fashionbloggers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely collection! I love the 4D rose top! You look gorgeous!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. yayyy love ur nails art :))

    xx,angelyn.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving your nail art! such a lovely event you have visited there! :D

    Capturing Reves

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love this collection - i mean rose pattern - who doesn't love it?! (^___^)
    My travel backpack also has a all over rose pattern :3

    xoxo from Germany
    Vernissage ♥ Cream

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also came to the launch party. The dress is really suits you well.

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  21. great nails art, and so pretty dress you have chosen ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is actually the first time i learned about the rose collection at dorothy perkins! you look great in the pale mint dress, and super sweet floral nails!

    Check out my latest post feat. NYLON SKY on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP STYLERASSP INTERIOR

    ReplyDelete