Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Nail Art: Stained Glass Nails




HAPPY EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY READERS WHO CELEBRATE IT!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
MINAL AIDIN WAL FAIDZIN, MOHON MAAF LAHIR DAN BATIN 


it's always exciting when it comes to Lebaran days. I usually go to my grandparent's homes and meet the whole family there, eating some ketupat and opor ayam. Too bad i can't go there this Lebaran.
Maybe next year, yay!

So, in this Lebaran day, i just stay at home, doing some housework (which i rarely do) and playing this Kim Kardashian Hollywood game on my phone all day long.
But, to make myself a little bit more useful, i did my nails!

Today's design is different than the usual. Usually i had flowers, but this one is a little bit complicated and needs extra effort and patience.
This design is called "Stained Glass Nails".
I'm pretty sure most of you have seen Stained Glass.
Stained Glass has pretty and unique designs. It comes in many designs and many colors.
You can see it in buildings, especially the old ones. They usually have stained glass on the building.






I wish i had this drawing talent hahaha. If i had one, i would certainly paint Jesus on my nails.
But, because i don't, i could only draw lines in here and there.
What do you think?



The making process (surprisingly) only took 45 minutes.
As i said before, it wasn't easy at all. I needed extra patience to do this design. But, well, the result is so satisfying even though it's not perfect and a little bit messy especially my pinky nail :(.
For the best glass-look, i applied the top coat for at least three times. Considering this is a Glass-Themed design, you need extra shine right?

For this design, i used:


The black polish is from Beautistyle and please pardon the price tag ;) 

So, what do you think about this design?
Yay or nay?
Please give me your comment. 
And if you want me to follow your blog, just let me know!

Thank you so much for reading, 

Ita

21 comments:

  1. wow stunning nails! the design is awesome :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Amazing

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woaaah! you did your nail great dear <3

    would you mind to follow each other? Let me know I'll follow you right back ;)
    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eating Opor Ayam and Ketupat too in lebaran season although i don't celebrate it..
    Nice nail art btw i love your feed :)

    Happy Lebaran! <3
    http://www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful nails! How i wish i could do that!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog! :)
    Kisses

    SMILES' AVENUE
    facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. kereeennn!! nnti coba aah :D

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooove the nail art! :) yes i'd like to follow you too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nail art, i wish i was good as you! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nails girl! <3
    Hope you can check out my site. If you want we can follow each other via GFC, let me know. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, really loving the cool nail design!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very creative! nice job...! very cute :)
    would like to follow each other..? follow me and let me know, i will follow back.. keep in touch!
    www.nadieyaagibb.com - Glam is Everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, This beautiful, beautiful nail art

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful nails! How i wish i could do that!
    perfect !


    dekorasi kamar anak | batu akik

    ReplyDelete